About David (Trey) M. Stiles III
* B.B.A. Finance, University of Texas at Austin, 1990
* J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1993
* Licensed: State Bar of Texas, Southern, Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of Texas
* Martindale Hubbell "AV" peer review rated- (very high to preeminent legal ability and high ethics). 2007 - present.
* National Association of Distinguished Counsel-Nation’s Top One Percent, 2015-present
* Rated among Top Lawyers in Houston, selected by peer recognition as published in H Texas magazine, 2013 - 2015.
* Listed in "Houston's Top Attorneys" in Houstonia magazine, 2016.
* Avvo "Superb Rated Attorney", 2013 - present.
* Avvo "Superb" rating for probate attorney. 2013-present.
* Avvo "Clients Choice Award-Probate", 2013-present.
* Trinity University, Parent Council. 2018-2020.
* St. Mark's Episcopal School, head baseball coach, 2020.
* St. Mark's Episcopal School- Board of Trustees. 2005-2010. (2009-10 Chairman)
* United Church Athletic League (UCAL) coordinator for St. Mark's Episcopal Church youth basketball program. (grades 2-4, boys and girls divisions). Initiated the program from scratch, ran it and also coached a 4th grade boys team. 2012.
* Founder and coach of the St. Mark's Episcopal School baseball team. 2016.
* West University Giants co-manager. Select youth baseball team. 2009-2012.
* Houston Hurricanes founder and manager. Select youth baseball team. 2014.
* West University Little League, volunteer coach 2006-2014.
* West U LL, 9 year old All Star tournament team manager-2011 (Dist. 16-third place).
* West U LL, 10 year old All Star tournament team coach-2012 (Dist. 16-third place).
* West U LL, 12 year old All Star tournament team coach-2014.
* St. Mark's Episcopal Church, vestry member 1999-2002.
* Sex, God & Me program- Youth Facilitator 2002-2005.
* Native Texan. Born in Beaumont. Live in Houston since 1990.
* Wife: Ruth Ann
* Children: Joseph- Senior at Strake Jesuit High School
* David IV- Junior at Trinity University, San Antonio, TX